View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
After you've done that (sent it through the Pdoc cloud feature) does Amazon then recognize it as a purchased book again (no longer appears in the Archived Items on your Kindle)?
Nope it's a separated book. Alot of books I buy are self published and need minor to alot of work on them before they are readable. Sometimes it's so bad I have to convert them to htmlz then open them up in Word and fix the issues by then it's whole new book once converted back to mobi.

I just send the pdoc to all my Kindles and it works well for me and I will have two of the same title in Archive item if I ever remove it but once I am done reading I delete the modified book from the cloud. The Kindle Fire allows me to send pdocs from the MYK page but it doesn't sync them once they are on the Fire. My K3 and K4 sync together allowing me to keep bookmarks, notes...etc
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote