View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 10:45 PM   #404
kman_!
kman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Pocketbook 614
This is weird. Even though the key mapping for the up key in EPUB, FB2 and Others in the settings menu had the up key assigned to the dictionary, and I could use it as dictionary in AdobeViewer or fbreader, it did not work as such in coolreader. Now that I have checked it again, the up key works as the dictionary in coolreader even though I have the default keymaps.ini file on the device.

I distinctly remember turning the device off and turning it back on again after changing the .ini file so I don't know what happened that it decided to work after a day, but it works now.
kman_! is offline   Reply With Quote