View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 04:58 PM   #15
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I don't know what changes there are, but the patches for 4.17.x (overall) do not work.
Yes, I'm starting on the updates in a moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Is there an affiliate for Walmart in the USA? If so, can you please add that to your list of affiliates? Thanks.
Is there any use for this (remember, each affiliate causes an additional 10 requests, and ~0.3s delay)? I haven't seen any versions not caught quickly with the current affiliates yet.

P.S. That Dropbox stuff looks interesting, and gives me quite a bit to play with (I might be able to do something interesting with it).
geek1011 is online now   Reply With Quote