View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 07:19 PM   #76
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Well, after several days of repeatedly deleting Hiroshi Takahashi's posts requesting a refund which he repeatedly reposted after each deletion, it looks like the campaigners finally thought it might be a good idea to communicate with him instead of just deleting his posts and hoping that he would vanish.

The fact that he is apparently willing to take a $112 hit to back out of the campaign says a lot about his confidence in the campaigners to deliver on what they have promised. The fact that it has taken the campaigners this long to respond to him, as opposed to simply deleting his posts, perhaps says even more.

Quote:
Hiroshi Takahashi 11 hours ago

Order ID 262 (my contribution 13.3 e-Reader + Accessories$729+Shipping$60=$789
Easter Sale proposal No 6
1: my contribution exchange new person’s contribute on Easter Sale .
2: new person’s contribute on Easter Sale have a free Accessories and early shipping date.
3:Michael or peter Only Refund $677 to me (profit $112 for you , I decide discount)
Please reply for my proposal ,Michael or peter . Thank you.

Peter Carotenuto Campaigner 3 hours ago

it looks like we need more information from you please check your inbox

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/1...ader#/comments
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote