View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 12:08 PM   #19
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Here is an old thread that talks about this issue on macOS and lists the program that does the cleaning and the associated plist file.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=273999

Not sure if any of this still applies in macOS 10.13+ but I assumed it still does?

Here is the .plist file and it exists on my dev machine still but it could be a leftover?

/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.bsd.dirhelper.plist

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroni View Post
At the end of the (work)day its a rule to have no unsaved data. There only computer program where its allowed to break this rule is Monkey Island.

And i didnt know theres a setting for this nor how i can change it.

Last edited by KevinH; 09-06-2019 at 12:11 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote