View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 10:50 PM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpapagel View Post
I did not understand the answer to your subscriber's problem which is also mine.
Basically, you open the epub in calibre's editor (right click on the book and then edit book) then click on the error check icon (a red ladybug with a stripe on it's back). If it shows any errors, correct those errors and try converting the book again. You can use the try to fix all fixable errors automatically option though my preference is manual correction. If you attempt to convert an ebook with errors, GIGO is the usual result.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote