View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 02:19 AM   #672
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Forma, Libra, Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Try this kobopatch libnickel patch (completely untested, and I've also barely even looked at these versions yet). You will need to make the kobopatch configuration from scratch since I haven't released updated patches yet.

Code:
Enable markup for sideloaded kepubs:
  - Enabled: yes
  - ReplaceBytes:
      Base: "KepubMarkupDelegate::isMarkupSupported(Volume const&)"
      Offset: 64
      FindInstBLX: {SymPLT: "Content::isSideLoaded() const"}
      ReplaceH: 4F F0 00 00
If it doesn't work, it may either do nothing, cause the reader to crash and reboot when viewing a sideloaded kepub book (until you remove the patch), or only partially enable markup.

Works fine with 4.28.17925 too. Thank you! I waited until you had made the patches, since I didn't feel able to do it from scratch.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote