View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 11:52 PM   #667
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 Kobo Claras, Kobo Elipsa, Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4, iPad 6 & iPhoneXS
Quote:
Originally Posted by anacreon View Post
So I thought I might disconnect/reconnect the Kobo account, but use an older DB saved, specifically 6 July, the first I saved after I had loaded all my books on the Elipsa I got June 24th.
That sounds like a good plan. Please let us know if it resolves your issues. Also, do you use Calibre?

I religiously backup up my Elipsa right now so I donít lose much when I have to restore from backup. Iíve run into quirky issues only when involving Calibre. But now that Iím running debug mode and checking the database like a paranoid, my replacement Elipsa is behaving. As they doÖ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote