View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 07:23 AM   #7
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Aura H2O, Voyage, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlaw View Post
Wow!

thank you guys, i solved with 2 elastic bands wrapped from a corner to the opposite one and x crossin the back.
may be you know what i mean........
Yes I do. I use that technique on my Nexus 7, which resides in a Poetic GraphGrip silicone shell. I have used a similar set up on the Kobo HD when it's out of the case. I would still rather have a silicone shell for it.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote