View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 06:02 AM   #16
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
I thought you were converting from pdf to epub?

Code:
(<A name=\d+>\s*</a>|<p[^>]*>)\s*(<[biu][^>]*>)?\s*Generated\s+by\s+(ABC)?\s+Amber[^<]*(<a\shref=.*?processtext.*?>)?\s*(.*?processtext.*?</a>)?(</[ibu]>)?\s*(<br>|</p>)
That should take care of more variants of the spam, including yours.

Please remove the book from your previous post - it doesn't matter whether you own it, the problem is posting it to a public bulletin board that doesn't condone piracy.
OK I've removed the attachement

But the conversion from epub to epub is still having no effect. here's a snippet of converted output from the calibre internal reader:

Oh, for heaven's sake," I muttered. Maybe if I'd had drinks with dinner, I'd have run, too, but I doubted it.

"Don't be an old stick in the mud," Catherine called back. Generated by ABC Amber LIT Converter, http://www.processtext.com/abclit.html

Stick in the mud? I caught u...

I reckon I could 1. convert epub to rtf. 2. use MS Word find + replace all to remove spam. 3. convert back from rtf to epub but thats a chore for many books & I'm concerned that a doube conversion could degrade the final epub ?

Last edited by cybmole; 09-19-2010 at 06:05 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote