View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 11:51 PM   #26
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Apparently when you said PDF, you actually meant something like "large diagrams" or "comics." Those may well be unusable on a Kobo tout court, but they would be at least equally unusable in an EPUB, so it simply doesn't make sense to associate that issue with PDF.
I don't read comics at all, and only very seldom heavily diagrammatic books, and I meant exactly what I said
Quote:
the few PDFs I do read need not only larger screens but also color displays
I made no criticism of PDF as a format (I've probably read 2 DJVU files in my entire life, with no plans on increasing that number in the foreseeable future). You asserted that the reason I didn't read PDFs on my reader was because I had not tried alternate software, I corrected that by explaining that the reason is entirely hardware based.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote