View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 09:03 AM   #106
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
This is my first Jules Verne novel, and I actually just finished it earlier today. I must add my initial opinion; I did find Part 1 rather slow in the scheme of things, but I kept at it and all through Part 2 and Part 3 the story was damn enjoyable.
That's good to hear, as I thought Part 1 was a bit boring and Part 2 is not that much of an improvement so far.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote