View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 05:40 PM   #35
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
IRC is so ephemeral, like writing on wet sand. I hope the good chat content gets copied to the forums, like I did with my early IRC debricking episodes (which grew into the "simple debricking" thread). I also did that in other threads too -- but much work to edit them to fit in the MR edit box without line wraps, and edit out the useless cruft, and get permission from all relevant participants...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote