View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #9
Wiggles
Wiggles 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Wiggles 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Wiggles 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Wiggles 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Wiggles 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Wiggles 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Wiggles 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Wiggles 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Wiggles 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Wiggles 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Wiggles 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieGom View Post
Wiggles,
I'd wait a bit to see if anyone has anything wiser to say before proceeding, just to stay on the safe side.
Cheers for that. I'm quite happy for it to limp along for now. But i'll be eyeing off the Glo if i can't find a fix before the end of oct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieGom View Post
main storage only shows a 1.4GB partition, which corresponds to the size of /mnt/onboard
Just double checked that, it actually reports as 1.99 Tb with exFAT the only file system option. So i don't think formatting it like that would help!

It shows as a 'healthy' 2048GB partition in the windows disk management window - strange.
Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote