View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #149
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Interesting! I added JuneReader last year to get the clock; didn't know I could use it to add/change fonts. Looks like a bit more detailed work; I'll give it all a good read through, see if I comprehend it all. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
You might find this PRST1 wiki of interest.

No rooting is required but you do need to apply a hack to the T1. It allows you to change some/all of the selectable fonts in the Font menu to your chosen sideloaded ones - plus some other nice features and bug fixes too, e.g. finer control over font size, bold/italics bug fix.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote