View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 09:47 PM   #7
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkie View Post
I personally am currently using readMe, because of its support for downloading epubs from the browser. (I run calibre server and download them from there.)
Is readMe an app for iPad? I use calibre to convert formats, but haven't done anything with calibre server. Can you point me to any forums/tutorials on it?

I must admit I'm completey & totally enamored with the iBooks app as an ereader. I've had absolutely no issue reading for long periods on the screen. The interface is just incredibly intuitive & it works "out of the box", or more appropriately, once the download is complete!
93terp is online now   Reply With Quote