Thread: Classic USA Today Reviews the Nook
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
That's one of the kinder reviews I've seen so far. Most reviewers have really ragged on the speed, although the new Nook owners here don't seem as fazed by the speed factor, and tend to say the criticism is overblown. My Nook is scheduled to ship tomorrow, so I'll soon be finding out for myself how the Nook stacks up.
It is! Although his Twitter link to that article did say: "Nook is promising but stick with Kindle for now."
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote