View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 03:11 PM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetCinNC View Post
Wow! Why do you care so much? Maybe some people are using the wrong word and describing reflection as glare or something. In any event, there is something with the screen that several people haven't liked. These are people who actually bought one and tried it out for themselves and decided they don't like something about the screen - whatever they call it. I don't understand why you tell everybody that they are wrong in their opinion.
I care because some people would read that the 600 has more glare and then no buy it because of misinformation. And this is not an opinion. It is fact that the 600 does not have as much glare. I'm not saying anyone's opinion of liking the 600 or not is wrong. I'm just trying to correct incorrect facts.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote