View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 09:47 PM   #104
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantrioch
This is quoted directly from an e-mail response I received from a person at Borders Group, Incorporated when I asked about the Reader availability.

"The Sony Reader will be offered in most Borders Books & Music stores. It should arrive in stores by the last week of October and will have a price of $349.99."
Thanks for the info. Does that mean it could be in stock as soon as tomorrow? I mean it does say "BY" the last week of October. *hoping*
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote