View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 02:55 AM   #741
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Traditional Czech Cuisine Cookbook--99 Cents Kindle Ebook Now

I love ethnic food. I hate paying for cookbooks, since there are so many out there that are free. But this Czech Cookbook looked so good that I just had to pony up the 99 cents to get it for myself. Check out the preview and the reviews and see what you think. Czech? I mean, check?

Traditional Czech Cuisine CookBook (Cooking around the World). By Martin Vadlejch. Rated 4 1/2 stars, but from only 2 reviews at the present moment. Digital list price $5.00; Kindle price now $0.99. http://www.amazon.com/Traditional-Cu...d+the+World%29.

Book Description
Features:
- Over 40 traditional Czech recipes.
- Useful tips and tricks.
- Illustration images (e-ink optimalized)

And much more!

Don't wait and try how does Traditional Garlic Soup taste, or try amazing Czech Sirloin!

If you like this book, feel free to leave some customer review or try to give this ebook as [a] gift.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote