View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 03:22 AM   #49
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
Edited to add : I want to write some articles, especially one about the ZSU-23-4 Shilka
I've just realised I haven't updated this. I've written an article about the ZSU-23-4 Shilka, and one about the Deutschland, a German WWI merchant u-boat. Neither of them are up yet, because I wrote them for a society magazine. I'll put them on my website after they've appeared there.

Last edited by avantman42; 02-25-2014 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Fixed a typo