View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #70
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Moaan Inkpalm 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
I dropped them an email yesterday and I received (on a Saturday) an answer within amazing ten minutes. The customer support person wrote that they are shipping them out in the order that the pre-orders were received and that everyone who did pre-order will definitely get the device before the end of the month. So, I'm semi-patiently waiting for mine.
I hope it comes soon, and that you are very happy with it!
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote