Thread: Color JetBook Color 2 Review
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #21
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Whiter than white?

Ok, I got my JetBook Color 2 Black. For comparison I laid the JetBook Color 2 with a white screen to my Kindle Paperwhite (disabled sidelights).

Click image for larger version

Name:	JetBook Color 2 vs. Kindle Paperwhite.jpg
Views:	1305
Size:	575.2 KB
ID:	103940

@Nate the great, doesn't look that 'annoying greyish' to me AND the white is a lot of better than with the original JBC.

The firmware seems to be the same but the screen seems to be more brilliant and faster. I'll try some colored e-books on it but on first sight it's more fun to navigate through the pages.

Unfortunately it's also a little bi more glare - we'll see how it will be in direct sunlight.

If somebody has a good test picture (1600x1200 in JPEG format) I could do a 'real color' comparison. If wanted send me the picture or publish it.

Last edited by joblack; 04-04-2013 at 07:39 PM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote