View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 04:45 PM   #41
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I figure someone like who the OP describes just balances out the rabid fans who rate some drivel at five stars. I read some of the extreme reviews and wonder if we read the same book.

I checked my LibraryThing reviews. I give right around 3 stars on average. I notice that for my entire library of books the members show a bimodal distribution, higher numbers of people rating the same books as 2 or 4 stars than 3.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote