View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:05 PM   #4
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pachobv View Post
Hi, i just converted an epub book to mobi using Calibre and the i send it to my user@kindle.com account, i get the book on my kindle paperwhite, but i can't downloaded neither in my mac, my ipod, or my windows phone using kindle app.
Each device has its own user@kindle address. You should use a Send to Kindle app instead. This will keep the document on your Amazon account, and then it can be downloaded to all of your devices through the apps. Make sure you check the option on the app that says "Archive document in your Kindle library."
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote