View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:28 AM   #95
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Four done, 116 to go. So far I've read three adult urban fantasies and one YA paranormal/urban fantasy, and enjoyed them all moderately to quite a bit.

Not having much luck with my secondary challenge of not increasing my unread books list / avoid acquiring (buying + free) more than ten books a month, as I've bought ten already and January's only a third done...
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote