View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:25 AM   #95
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
I was hoping that I would see a bunch of Beatles jokes. Many thanks.

If I had to choose between carrying a phone or a phablet, I would carry a phone. If I had to choose between carrying a phone and a tablet or just a phablet, I would carry a phablet.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I don't have to worry about carrying anything more than an old RAZR flip-phone. Thus, I might not be the best gauge for what the masses are likely to do.
Samsung will be showing bendable screens this year 2-3 years down the road we will have fold able devices. Unfold a few times to get a large screen or fold to get a small screen. Although technology is going in 2 directions at the moment with google glass and other such tech where the data is sent to the eye or brain directly. Add leapmotion to that and we no longer need to touch to interact with our devices.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote