View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #347
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've taken the liberty to image edit Trauma Doll's picture of her PW. The coloring could just be an artifact with the camera used. But this should show the issue(s) more clearly then before.
Nah, the colors on mine (especially my first unit) are very persistent and unique. Enough so that I could easily tell the two apart without looking at the unit names if they were mixed up. Also, the screenshot you were working with was my second unit (I can tell by the pink shape in the middle that I think of as the Mississippi River (or 'the intestine')); my first one was much worse.

I sent the first unit off to Cupertino this morning. I also included a short letter for whoever was working on it telling them exactly where to look to see one of the more obvious pink/blue demarcations. (I mean, I'm pretty confident it'll be obvious to anyone who spends more than 60 seconds with the unit, but this forum does make it seem like some folks don't see the issue even in what looks to me like obvious photos of it. Maybe that part is down to monitor differences though.)
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote