View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #30
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I have a new geekmaster video for gmplay. It is called fpv2.gmv.gz. It is 31MB, which is too large to upload to mobileread, so you can download it from mediafire.com using the link in the first post of this thread.

It was optimized for playing on the K3. For the K4 and K5 we can use a lot more frames per second for even smoother video playback, but I intend to keep my geekmaster productions in a K3-compatible format due to the continuing popularity of that device.

Enjoy!

EDIT: This is playing on my DXG now. Even with all the dropped frames due to the lower refresh rate on the DX and DXG, it is still surprisingly watchable. In fact, the slower framerate on the DXG makes the images much sharper than you see at a higher framerate on the K3 and newer. I could see this as a useful monitor for a security camera. It has much better direct sunlight visibility than any other affordable display device of this size and portability.

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-02-2012 at 06:55 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote