View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 09:41 PM   #22
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Cool... I am in K3 diags now, and yes, I now have a myts shell running. I rarely mess with K3 diags. Is that a potential debricking option for a K3 (you can boot diags even with main not booting)?
It does look like a potential debricking tool (but only if you have myts installed...). I can't boot main, but when it was cycling through, i just did
Code:
touch /mnt/us/ENABLE_DIAGS
or something to that effect. so now i just leave it in diags for now until i get everything back to original...
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote