View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #46
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
What has me totally baffled is that ALL applications (including Kobo Desktop) treat the Touch as a disk drive via the USB interface; it's not as if calibre is doing anything different from Explorer, Kobo Desktop, even the venerable Windows command prompt!
Well if you're a wizard, and you're baffled, I don't know what to say...

I have to laugh, cuz I really think I'm just jinxed, and I guess for now I'll just leave it be and check back, because it is annoying to only do 1 change at a time. My options are figure it out and fix it, live with it, or sell it and buy either a Sony or Kindle.
Wait, 1 more option, buy a new PC and see if that helps...[which I sorely want but cannot afford ATM]! :lol

ETA: Someone with Kindle getting a very similar message, coincidence?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=173815

Thanks again for everyone's help, I'll keep checking back.

Last edited by Blue2u; 03-30-2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Add link
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote