View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 01:01 PM   #40
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I'm not comfortable with the 'unlimited' option, but the 'add to existing' option is already in progress for the next release. So is a larger maximum. You originally requested 50, do you strongly feel that this is not enough?

I am really interested to know how many standby images people have typically been using on their readers (before using this plugin, of course). Is it dozens, hundreds or thousands?

When it's written would you like to volunteer to Beta test before release?
50 is good enough for me and I would be willing to beta test for the k2.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote