View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 10:21 PM   #19
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcle View Post
OK the Title Goal ("Scrape and Update a Custom field PLugin") is probably way too generic. But I have not let go the idea of having a custom DCC column in my Calibre Library (it would be useful to me)...
This does sound a VERY interesting idea, particularly if extensible via the BeautifulSoup type approach. I like your list of example usages too, very creative.

I've got the GoodReads plugin as next on my todo list to investigate so that will keep me out of trouble for a few days. But if no-one else has stepped in after that to help you with this then I could be tempted to offer help if needed, sounds an interesting challenge.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote