View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 04:17 PM   #6
Larla
Addict
Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab S5E 12" Tablet
Thanks Jackie -- that worked perfectly -- except I foolishly updated the series information on the device metadata during one of my attempts. This causes the title to be truncated because Kobo wants to display the series info also.

I guess I need to remove the series info on those 3 books in calibre and reupdate the series metadata on the device then restore the series info in calibre. Is there any easier way to clear the series metdata on the device?
Larla is offline   Reply With Quote