View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 05:15 PM   #7
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I think later in the year when we decide on which categories to keep and which ones to discard, Award Winners should be the first to go. A month devoted to Award Winners sounds like a great idea, but here it is nineteen hours since I started the thread, and not one nomination.
There are tons of award winners I'd love to nominate, but I don't think they'd be of general interest. So I figured I'd wait and watch.

However, I think you're right. It becomes a non-category, which doesn't help focus.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote