View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 06:50 PM   #1125
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssda View Post
thank you for your reply jhowell.

i tried Frankenstein. It doesnt work either.
i tried uninstalling and installing again,that didnt work. i dont think issue is about books formatting. Ive tried books that converted well before.They dont convert now. And i cant load a single book to previewer 3. I dont understand.
One thing to try is to disable your antivirus software if you are using something other than Windows Defender.

Other than that I don't have any suggestions on how to solve this problem. Sorry.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote