View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 12:04 PM   #1123
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssda View Post
calibre, version 5.25.0
ERROR: KFX conversion failed: <p><b>Cannot convert How Jesus Became God</b><br><br><b>Conversion error:</b> Kindle conversion has encountered an internal error.</p>

I've been getting this error on calibre every time i try to convert to kfx. It used to be working great. I've tried different books,I've tried to update kindle previewer 3.Currently using 3.59 version.Nothing seems to be working.
What happens if you try to convert this edition of Frankenstein by Mary Shelley?

If that fails then there is something wrong with the Kindle Previewer installation on your system. You could try uninstalling it and then installing it again to correct this.

If only some EPUBs fail to convert then, as the error says, it is likely something in those EPUBs that is triggering as bug in the Kindle Previewer. The section "Dealing with Conversion Errors" in the first post in this thread has some advice on how to narrow done what specific formatting may be triggering the problem.

If you post an EPUB that demonstrates this problem I can take a look at it to see if I can determine the cause of the error. (Posting of copyrighted material is not allowed here. If the book is under copyright you will need to use the ScrambleEbook plugin to obfuscate the text before posting.)
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote