View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 09:49 AM   #1122
ssda
ssda began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
"Error","Kindle conversion has encountered an internal error."

calibre, version 5.25.0
ERROR: KFX conversion failed: <p><b>Cannot convert How Jesus Became God</b><br><br><b>Conversion error:</b> Kindle conversion has encountered an internal error.</p>

I've been getting this error on calibre every time i try to convert to kfx. It used to be working great. I've tried different books,I've tried to update kindle previewer 3.Currently using 3.59 version.Nothing seems to be working.

When i try to load a epub to kindle previewer i get this error.

"Error: This error will block the book from publishing. The error needs to be fixed in order to publish."
"Notice: This issue will not block the book from publishing and can be safely ignored as there will be no impact."
"Type","Description","Source File","Line Number","Text Preceding Warning or Error","Recommended Fix"
"Error","Kindle conversion has encountered an internal error.","","","","Our team needs to investigate this error in order to resolve. Please go to the KPR Help Menu and select the Send Feedback option to inform us of this issue. Please make sure you are signed in and we will provide you with more information within 3 business days. Thank you."

What can i do here? Also this thread helped me a lot. I'm grateful to you.
ssda is offline   Reply With Quote