View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 11:17 AM   #1120
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil2trap View Post
I am getting following error while converting a book to kfx but when i convert same to azw3 format there are no issues. So can you please help me out.

Error Invalid Table Structure found in html ..\OEBPS\9781416554035_ch04.html at line number 49
Conversion to KFX has stricter requirements than conversion to most other formats because it uses Amazon's Kindle Previewer, which is a tool intended for use by publishers. That error appears to have been produced by the Kindle Previewer. It is not one that I have seen before but it appears to indicate that the HTML coding for a table in the book you are trying to convert is incorrect.

If you are familiar with HTML you can use calibre's editor to find and fix the incorrect HTML coding. Otherwise conversion of the book to MOBI format and then from MOBI to KFX may fix the problem, but will result in a loss of some of the book's formatting.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote