View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 01:18 PM   #37
Smannesman
Smannesman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Smannesman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Smannesman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Smannesman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Smannesman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Smannesman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Smannesman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Smannesman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Smannesman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Smannesman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Smannesman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Organizing on a Kobo is really simple using Calibre. Once setup, you just fill in the series and/or tag fields and the management on the Kobo is done for you. How could that be difficult?

As for buying at a discount, if you are in the USA, buy from Chapters because you'll save money due to the Canadian exchange rate. When I bought my H2O, I did save money even though I paid shipping because of the exchange rate.

Not everyone can buy from a local shop. So if you limited yourself to a local shop because you might get a lemon, then you would not ever order anything online.
Well my Kobo just arrived so I'm experimenting with it now.
Thanks for your input!
Smannesman is offline   Reply With Quote