View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 11:17 AM   #34
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I bought a Kobo and it was faulty. Fortunately I bought it from a physical store so I just took it back. If you can, buy it from a physical store. I would think twice before buying online. If it doesn`t work it would be such a pain. I prefer to buy from stores unless I`m getting a discount.

And J S Wolf is a massive Kobo fanboy so don`t take too much notice of him. Kobo`s are okay, but you could get a lemon. I also found organising books on them on a pain. But they may be your best choice in the market. Kindle`s are okay, simpler and easier, but they are too restrictive. I personally wouldn`t get one. Choose your poison. Not of them are perfect. But definately buy from a physical store if you can, unless there`s an online discount.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote