Thread: Travel Reading
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 06:05 PM   #9
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Some interesting thoughts there, AnotherCat. I will be traveling alone, but interactions with other passengers are probably going to be limited by lack of a common language once I leave Germany. As for the boats, they are local ferries, not cruise boats. This is a solo trip, using scheduled services, so I will certainly be meeting other travelers, but not ( probably) for more than a couple of days at a time. I'll have light reading but also want something to engage my brain.
I don't think longer meals are likely to get in the way of anything. Is more likely that I'll be leaping off a train long enough to grab a bowl of noodles once I get past Beijing. Up to there there will be restaurant cars.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote