View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 04:11 PM   #10
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Like Hitch, I have always found KDP Support to be, um, supportive. Perhaps the problem is with the language being used. I always ask for the revised book to be PUSHED to my KINDLE ARCHIVES, and it has always been done. In the first few years, it took two emails, because Support wanted to be specifically assured that, yes, I understood that this would wipe out my highlights and notes, and, yes, that was okay with me. More recently they have done it on the first request. And I do this a lot. I buy each of my books when it is first available on the Amazon store, and if I update it in any significant fashion, I ask for the revision to be sent to me. I'm sure I've done this fifty times, maybe a hundred times altogether.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote