View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 04:24 PM   #61
medwatt
Zealot
medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 3 (dead); Nook ST (dead); Sony PRS-T1; Onyx i86+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
The menus appear when you poke the top of the screen.
Thanks for the assistance. The apps seems to work except that:
1. It feels slow to navigate through the menu. Its definitely far less snappy than all the apps I currently use on my i86 (1GB RAM and 1GHz processor).
2. It seems to suffer from the problem that coolreader has, which is it takes a long time to load large epubs. For example, I tried to load a 17.2mb epub file and it took at least 30 seconds, whereas it took 10 seconds to load in AlReader and about 5 seconds in Moon+ Reader.
3. Changing fonts or other document formatting is really slow.
4. When I load the app in fullscreen mode, there's a small rectangular space on the bottom edge that is left unused (see attached image).
5. Dictionary is not displayed with any formatting (I don't know if that is intentional).

Thanks for your time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C360_2015-12-29-21-10-14-276.jpg
Views:	760
Size:	374.6 KB
ID:	145024  
medwatt is offline   Reply With Quote