View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 11:36 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Are you sure? I do not remember seeing any definite promises and would not be surprised if we will not see folder support early 2009.
I believe it was specified as being "next", yes. Of course, it would be foolish to buy a machine on the basis of what it will do in the future compared to what it will do now, and nothing is every certain!

Quote:
The battery life if you have it on all the time is pretty short. I am measuring it now but I think it will only be around 4 days when you are not doing any reading. I suspect that if you read alot it will not last you a week. And if you do not turn it off it probably will just last a couple of days.
That is true, but I suspect that you are rather unusual in leaving it turned on all the time. Personally I find the boot time to be sufficiently short that this is unnecessary. Getting a battery time of a couple of weeks is worth waiting 25s for it to start up for me.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote