View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #535
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAURARO View Post
Hello

I have problems with a Kinle 3, since yesterday itīs freeze, i have tryed to do the 20 second to reboot but nothing happens, i have contact to amazom and theyīve told me that i must buy another one, nothing to do

Sorry for my English, i donīt know if this post is ok here, can this will help to put it on again?

Thanks
First thing to do - leave it on a wall charger for at least a full day.

The K3 is getting fairly old, you may be having battery problems.
PLUS
You will need a fully charged battery that still has good storage capacity to use this tool on the K3.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote