View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #531
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftyg View Post
Hi Guys

I used this method in the past to flash my Kindle Touch but I was on an old firmware so I wanted to update for a little better performance and so that I could connect to my wifi. I did two updates and noticed that 5.3.7 was a little big, but it was not until AFTER I installed and then read the forums did I realise what it had done.

I am not sure what procedure I would use to get the ads removed again? Would I have to complete the whole procedure again?

Thanks
This site no longer supports the removal of SO (Special Offers) ads.
This Kubrick application never did and never will, touch the portion of the flash that controls Amazon's ads. So you must have used some other method to disable the ads.

The only way is to contact Amazon CS and have them remove the ads for you.

Last edited by knc1; 08-10-2013 at 10:12 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote