View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:30 AM   #23
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Empty shelves can be automatically deleted from the device.
That does not work for me (and others on the German forum), at least not all the time.
What worked: When I had my 2000 shelves and then changed the settings to just have 23 the remaining 1900something empty shelves got deleted.

But, when I changed some settings on books and this resulted in empty shelves the shelves got not deleted.

My suspicion is, the driver does not check for empty shelves on the device but in the library, but I made no tests to check this since right now I have the problem that it takes very long with the new driver until Calibre has counted all my books. (More then 6 minutes, that was not that long with the old driver)
I mean that if there are books in the library that would be in a shelf this one does not get deleted on the Kobo even though no books on the Kobo do not fit in. But I may be wrong here...
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote