View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #35
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Are you doing that in a virtual machine? After uploading the RAM kernel, the Kindle is triggered to run it. In that very moment the USB connection is reset and comes up a tad bit differently. I always have to manually enable USB forwarding for that "new" device in the virtual machine (I'm using WinXP in a VirtualBox instance running on a Linux host).

PS: Also, I'm almost through a rewrite of the flashing capability using libusb. Should be 1-2 days until I have that running, will publish the code soon.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote