View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #14
Kboland
Zealot
Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Wow, seems they updated the Kobo mosaic widget as well, which now includes a 'Recommended Just For You" bar displaying 4 book covers. This, while slightly unwanted I'm sure not just by me, is made more agrivation by the fact that all 4 of my recommended books are in German. I neither speak German, or have any German books or books about Germany in my Library. The Kobo team must be having a grand old time rolling around in all that ad-revenue money....

Last edited by Kboland; 03-02-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Kboland is offline   Reply With Quote